Distance Learning Information and Resources
Concerned about an issue at your school?
Instructional Resources for Teachers
ETA Catastrophic Leave Bank
Enrollment for ETA’s Catastrophic Leave Bank for new members or members who have not joined, but wish to, occurs during the month of September. Members who are part of the CLB can request grants of sick leave from the Committee if they have a catastrophic illness, or an immediate family member who requires their presence has a catastrophic illness, and have exhausted all their own accumulated sick leave. Members must have also agreed to donate to the CLB. It takes 2 years to become fully vested in the CLB.
CTA Conferences and Training
- CTA Distance Learning Support Series (online training)
- Good Teaching Conference — Elementary (Virtual) Feb. 4-7
- New Educator Weekend (Virtual) Feb. 18-21
- Equity and Human Rights Conference (Virtual) Feb. 24-27
- Good Teaching Conference — Middle & Secondary (Virtual) March 11-14
- Special Education Conference (Virtual) April 30 – May 2
- List of all upcoming CTA conferences
- More information about CTA conferences
- More information about CTA events and training
- CTA Professional Development
CTA Disaster Relief Fund
The CTA Disaster Relief Fund is a resource available to all members who suffer significant losses due to natural disasters. Click here for more information.
ETA Documents and Forms
PAC Opt-Out Form
Political Action Committee (PAC) Notification of Non-Participation form: PAC’s goal is to greatly enhance ETA’s ability to participate in the political process affecting our community and ETA members. At the beginning of every school year, members have the ability to opt out of ETA’s PAC. Download the document on the right for more information. The deadline to notify the Association was September 25, 2020.