ETA Member Safety Checklist
Concerned about an issue at your school?
Instructional Resources for Teachers
ETA Professional Development Grants
More information to come! This is an exciting opportunity to directly impact our students’ learning. Click here to join the committee and help get this started!
ETA Catastrophic Leave Bank
Enrollment for ETA’s Catastrophic Leave Bank for new members or members who have not joined, but wish to, occurs during the month of September. Members who are part of the CLB can request grants of sick leave from the Committee if they have a catastrophic illness, or an immediate family member who requires their presence has a catastrophic illness, and have exhausted all their own accumulated sick leave. Members must have also agreed to donate to the CLB. It takes 2 years to become fully vested in the CLB.
CTA Conferences and Training
- LGBTQ+ Issues Conference Oct. 29-31, 2021 (Palm Springs)
- New Educator Weekend Dec. 10-12, 2021 (virtual)
- Good Teaching Conference Jan. 28-30, 2022 (Hyatt Regency SFO)
- New Educator Weekend Feb. 25-27, 2022 (Northern Calif. location TBA)
- Equity and Human Rights Conference March 4-6, 2022
- List of all upcoming CTA conferences
- More information about CTA conferences
- More information about CTA events and training
- CTA Professional Development
CTA Scholarships and Awards
CTA’s Scholarships & Awards recognizes educators and members of the community who promote quality public education and impact their students and community. Click here for more information.
CTA Disaster Relief Fund
The CTA Disaster Relief Fund is a resource available to all members who suffer significant losses due to natural disasters. Click here for more information.
ETA Documents and Forms
PAC Opt-Out Form
Political Action Committee (PAC) Notification of Non-Participation form: PAC’s goal is to greatly enhance ETA’s ability to participate in the political process affecting our community and ETA members. At the beginning of every school year, members have the ability to opt out of ETA’s PAC. Download the document on the right for more information. The deadline to notify the Association for 2021-2022 is September 24, 2021.